Sunday, November 11, 2007

I can't hang with the big dogs....

Friday night, Steve and I went with everyone to the Puddle of Mudd/Saliva/Deepfield concert at the Uptown. It was so much fun, hanging out backstage, watching the concert from the balcony, chillin.....but I do not stay up until 2 am anymore. Unless someone is sick. Wow, that hurts the next day and I didn't even drink! Helen woke up at 6am ready to go and I was not. It was fun, but I know that I am a total mommy and not a groupie. Good Lord, my eyes were burning and my ears still hurt....I even wore ear plugs.
Jack and Helen had fun spending the night at Muddie's with the cousins....they were tired yesterday too though. Jack and I made it to Meghan's baby shower in the afternoon which was fun. Jack told me after we left that "he had a very nice time." He did ask where the pinata was and if it was a sleepover party.
Another Halloween picture and a picture from the Halloween party at Gymboree!

No comments: